SONAR 6.0.1 Maintenance Release
The information in this article applies to:
- SONAR 6 Producer Edition
- SONAR 6 Studio Edition
- MIDI Controller/Control Surface plug-ins can now filter only the assigned MIDI messages instead of entire MIDI channels. This allows a MIDI controller that only uses a single MIDI port to be used as a controller and ACT surface at the same time. This capability has been implemented in the ACT MIDI Controller, Edirol PCR-M30 and Cakewalk Generic Surface plug-ins.
- Improved multiprocessing performance at high latency when many AudioSnap events are present in tracks.
- A crash could occur after slip-stretching audio clips multiple times.
- AudioSnap ‘Quantize to Pool’ did not always obey the selection, and unselected tracks could sometimes be quantized.
- A crash could occur under rare circumstances when using AudioSnap ‘Quantize to Pool’ to quantize the selection to the time ruler musical pool.
- MIDI Note Durations were not maintained properly after using the ‘Set Measure/Beat at Now’ command.
- Control Surface Data could echo and be recorded to MIDI tracks when manipulating ACT controls. The ACT MIDI Controller, Edirol PCR-M30 and Cakewalk Generic Surface plug-ins now properly filter these messages.
After installing the 6.0.1 Maintenance Release, please see the ReadMe file for more information. This download includes the English, French, German and Spanish updates.
Please note you must have SONAR 6.0 installed in order to run this update.
In order to access this free download you must be a registered SONAR 6 customer. If you have not registered your product you can register online now.
SONAR 6.0.1 32bit & 64bit Maintenance Release (Approx. 30 MB)
This page last updated: 2/18/2010Back to Top